Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged by Sanly

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
26/27. I've been planning on this for years... I wanna give birth before 30~ First step is to get a boyfriend... Then trick him to marry me muahahhaa... Oops sounds evil~


2.If you have the chance what would you probably say to your beloved one?
"I LOVE YOU" We must express our love to the loved ones every now and then... Say it before it's too late, anytime can be too late!!!

3.What do you fear most in cooking/baking?
I might carelessly burnt myself... T.T ouch!!

4.When you pangsai which position do you prefer, sit or squat?
Sit.

5. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?
Too many to be mentioned here, I'm one greedy traveler...

6. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To grow 3 inches taller... Bahahhaa crappy dream...

7. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Absolutely NO, I'm a shopaholic...

8. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Everything... I've got too much to lose... Lucky me~

9. What would you do if you won $1 million?
Get myself a BMW 5series... And keep the rest for car maintenance and insurance...

10.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Certainly, absolutely, definitely, 100% yes... I don't listen to girls can't be aggresive bullshit...

11. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
>> Straight forward
>> Friendly
>> Out-going

12.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Oh my, this is a tough one... If I were to list out the requirement, it will take forever~ Cut it short to it's the feeling that matters...

13.Which type of person do you hate the the most?
Seriously... I hate dumb people... Mean but true...

14.What do you think about sex?
No Comment.

15.What do you think is the most important thing in life?
Be Happy... To achieve something out of it and not just plain indulgence...

16.If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Self-centred.

17.What is your biggest fear?? (My Question)
Lonesome I guess, I'm a people person, I love being around people...

18.If you are to die one day, who would you wish to spend your last day with?
My family, buddies and him(if he ever exist)

19.What is/are your trademarks?
Used to be Chili Padi, cuz I super fierce in primary school...
Kecik/Kecil... Needless to elaborate more, merely cuz I'm petite.

20.If you were given a chance to change a thing in a guy(if you were a girl) and in a girl(if you were a guy), what would you want them to change most?
Nothing. Each and everyone of us are created to serve a unique purpose and anything in a guy is the thing that makes them special...

I tag ...
SuSian
YinYin
DarthXintor
LameMary
ChyeSoon

Laaaa, I cant tag 8 person la... zzzz
Do it if you wish to...

mk.tagged

No comments: