Thursday, May 22, 2008

Check!!!

Oh I just LOVE playing Chess...
My first approach on chess is on another board game which is the chinese chess a.k.a "Xiang Qi", during primary school, no idea when... My cousin taught me how to play and I remember our grandpa loves to kacau and advise us what to move and what not to... He sort of missed the point of "Guan Qi Bu Yan" which means audience/observer shall not speak...
But for Chess, my first time playing will be in Form 1.. When I blurly participated in Bukit Kuda Chess Closed Competition in 2001... Imagine I went and participate a game that I have never played before... Can't comprehend what was I thinking back then... But ever since, I have been interested in this brain straining board game...
Due to my ketidak-cekapan, I never get to find out about my school chess club... I missed their General Meeting EVERY YEAR without fail, from 2001-2005... I wonder how I did that... lol So when did I actually started to be active in chess??? I think it's somewhere around 2004/05.. I finally get to join BK Chess club in Form5 eventhough I missed their general meeting, and to my surprise, my club teacher assigned me a post without my knowing.. So I actually get a certificate of appreciation without doing anything.. Cuz I'm the Ketua Taman, but Chess club don't have a taman... LOL...
I was also lucky to be chosen by my teacher to participate in Chess MSSD Klang.. Out-of-school exposure is always good as I duwanna look back at my school days and see only classrooms... Well that's my first and last time in Chess MSSD, and due to insufficient experiences and skills, I didn't win lo... Still I won 4 out of 7 games; not bad la... Our school team were at the 6th placing but only Top 5 is awarded... LOL not pro enough, what to do?? And to my surprise, I met Chye Soon [my once upon a time crush] at the competition, somemore he's those top10 player in Klang.. So pro... Hey, if you're reading this So-on; don't get proud and bloated ya... :P
p/s: I got some correction to do here.. ChyeSoon says he was in Top4 for 3 years... Haha not Top 10... Aiks, wrong information for you all SORRY~
Besides, I also have a couple of friends who are chess kaki(s).. Like Ben a.k.a Sifu; Cheng a.k.a Kor [back then]; Nicholas; Jia Yi, Chei Tgeng... Aiks but my girl friends don't play chess, tak syok... Oh speaking of this makes me miss old secondary school days... I always kena tapao by Sifu and Cheng when I play with them..Too noob d they say... Then I joined ACS Chess Club and have been active in it... Here I now more chess kaki like Alex and Ivan..Most of the girls in the club DO NOT play chess, lol bo pian..
Now my more regular chessmate will be my bro(s), both biological bro and wanna-be bro a.k.a Eric... At home I always tapao my little brother who are obviously lack of experiences... Then Eric, wakaka I still manage to beat him once in a while... Like just now I just beat him in ChessHere.com, while Yahoo! Chess are having somewhat Version Conflict and many seems to have problems using it... Wahaha still in a winning mood and therefore I crap so many nonsense about my chess experiences here.. Just wanna say... ERIC, YOU NOOB!! Haha, I hope that will get onto his nerves~

Bored already??? Me too... Adios~


mk.noob chess player

No comments: