Friday, May 9, 2008

林依晨 - 你MV ( 惡作劇2吻片尾曲 )

Yup... Right after I finished 惡作劇之吻, well practically I still missed a few episodes which I'm lazy to go and watch back, I made mom buy 惡作劇2吻... Now I've finish both and looking forward to the third season.. And i'm so not satisfied with the season2 ending...

Recalling when I watched the first episode of 惡作劇之吻, I was seriously put off by the ultimate dumbness of the heroin aka Ariel.. Those who watched will know la... But still since the attraction-hero aka Joe is way too attractive I continue watching lo... Hahaha bought 惡作劇2吻 also just to watch the hero la... Super 'en tau'(drooling) + belly tall-188cm(erm,abit too tall) + genius-IQ200(damn overrated) + good kisser(yummy)... According to Susian, this kinda guy extinct d..
But seriously, this drama damn many kissing scene, salute the actors...
At last, I love this song...


風輕輕 我聽見你聲音
你對著我叮嚀 要注意自己的心情
雨輕輕 我聽見你聲音
你拿著傘靠近 為我遮著風擋著雨
一點點想哭泣一點點想著你
你的愛很珍惜 我總依賴著你的記憶
你就像風在說話 順著我方向
你就像海中的波浪 堆著我成長
我明白你的回答 溫柔的對話
愛情其實沒有辦法
不被感動吧 我不說謊

mk.love kisses

No comments: