Friday, May 2, 2008

Lost...

Yesterday night when I was still happily joying over my admission to NTU, I checked my NUS application and guess what I get???

You have been offered Science in the academic year of 2008-09.

Gosh, life really do has it's ups and downs... Now what should I do???? What should I do???? I totally freaked out yesterday night thinking what the hell am I going to do next... And the more I checked, the more I feel like wanna bang wall... Appeal is only open in June. All this while I've been wanting to do Pharmacy in NUS and now seems like my dream crashed once again... Yet, NUS Science offers 15 majors which one of it is Food Science, i think...
p/s: Food science and Nutrition I likey!!!
On the other hand, for the Double Degree on Biomedical Science and Chinese Medicine offered by NTU, it is a 5 years course which the 4th and 5th year i'll be studying and interning at Beijing University Of Chinese Medicine (BUCM), not to be mistaken as the top university, Peking University... Which I'm rather worried bout the career prospects of this course... Plus I can't really get anything about BUCM on the web which makes me have less faith in the university... Then I checked alot bout hospitals providing CM, oh my I'm so lost again... Though CM sounds very interesting, but but but there's mamy circumstances that makes me not so keen on taking it...

I just wanna struggle for a few years more and live an easy life after that... Which, pharmacy seems to be one good option for that... If I were to stick with Pharmacy, local U seems to be my only option for the time being... Great!! Local U ain't that bad after all, I have more confidence to achieve my First Class Honour locally... Seriously... What should I do??

Option #1:
To take Science (4years), perhaps major in Food Science or Chemistry in NUS?? Come out as a scientist and endless lab-work?? Or work in a food company?? Or become a chemist??? Perhaps sales later...

Option #2:
Take Double Degree in BMS and CM for 3years in NTU and 2 years in BUCM?? Come out as a SenSei or Researcher in "East meets West" medications?? Have my own Herbal Shop perhaps?? Own a Acupuncture and Moxibustion Centre?? Or teach old people Qigong and Taiji???

Option #3:
Take Pharmacy, 4 years locally... come out serve the country for dunno how many years and become a community pharmacist and eventually own a pharmacy???

Option #4:
Take any option of above and get a perfect boyfriend and get marry become housewife... ***Bingo!!!***

Alright, just ignore option #4...
Advice, anyone????


mk

No comments: