Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fruitful Day...

I am very productive today!!! As planned, I have finally renewed my license~~ Weee people was telling me not to take off my [P] stickers in order to gain some sympathies during an accident... Nah~ Being a "hao lian sam pat po" I think i wanna peel off the ugly [P] stickers...

Oh ya.. In my yesterday post I mentioned about going to renew at Puspakom right?? Haha embarassing also I gotta be honest that till now I still don't know what Puspakom is for... Kakaka I stupidly queued up behind all the cars at the entrance of Puspakom (since mom told me that I have to renew my license there).. Hiahiahia, I don't even know that ACTUALLY~ JPJ, which is where i'm suppose to go, is just beside Puspakom... Luckily i grabbed Eric and Ivan along and asked Ivan to ask the guard house there... In short : I'm a failure... GAH!!! Then after a several mistakes I finally reached JPJ and get my license done in 15 minutes... Wa, I must say that our government offices have become so much more efficient nowadays... Like the other day I went for my EPF account registration and I got it done in 15 minutes... Coolness...

Oh ya, our initial plan today is to go Greenbox in the morning but early in the morning I received 2 last minute aeroplanes end up cancelling the plan... I was thinking of going for IronMan the movie instead but realizing I have promised brother to bring him to the movie this Saturday, we ended up at Klang Parade for Bowling and Pool... Fairly enough, while me being the loser in Bowling when Ivan and Eric crazily Strike and Spare for dunno how many times, I beat them in Pool!! Both of them!!! Wakakaka I sticked stamps on their eyes during the game, nolar I was lucky then... We forgot to take lunch which I only remember that 11pm just now...

After KP, I sent both of them back and get Jia Xin at Aeon and meet up with Chong Yen before we set off to the pre-departure briefing in KL... I'll skip the details in case I bore you guys to death... All in all, traffic congestions all the way to KL that I almost fell asleep in CY's car eventhough I talk alot, very general briefing which I now consider it as a waste of time, very long and tired day and I have not eaten anything except for ONE sausage in the morning until 11pm... Gosh, till now i still can't understand how did i survive that, since I'm a super 'tham jia po'...
Thanks alot to Chong Yen for fetching us there and today I really gotta thank my dad because he was in Jalan Imbi since 5.30pm and he got himself lost, try-and-error-ing the way to the hotel, so by the time we reach Jalan Imbi we were fortunate to have tips from dad bout where to and not to turn and eventually save alot of time to find the place... Thank you Daddy, dad end up reach there later than we do and he practically didn't listen to anything... After the thing I followed dad back and we both went cari makan in Sentosa at 11pm... Both starving..

Today's post is rather loooooooooong, since it's a long and productive day for me... And one thing happy!!! Seng Qian SMSed me today!!! Actually only to inform me that the bag I ordered in PA has arrived and I can go and collect it anytime, but I am darn happy since this is the first time he sms me first!! Wahahha, for whatever reason... Anyway, just an excuse to call today a Happy Day, it's really not a big deal...

Cheerio~

mk.optimist

No comments: