Monday, May 19, 2008

Back-Episode2

Ehem, bare with my blog title... But the title kinda suit my current status.. Prolly because I am just back from Pahang.. Again?! Yup, I went for the Yayasan Pahang scholarship interview in Kuantan yesterday morning.. Most unfortunately due to the successive travelling, I fell ill yesterday morning, nose blockage and headache for the whole day... I wasn't able to speak very clearly during the interview, sigh.. At the end of the day I puke after dinner, i'm a weak piece of lame chop.. Nothing much to tell bout the interview, just like any others.. All in all, mom had fun visiting old friends and sisters in her hometown..

In Kuantan, we went to the beach at Teluk Cempedak.. At the beach, I recall some moments at Teluk Cempedak 3 years back.. 3 years back I'm still in form4, young, innocent, naive and happy kinda best describe me back then.. Pretty much because there are not much worries back then, seriously missed old young days.. Glancing back makes me feel old... Being near the beach also reminds me of Redang, but of course the beach at Teluk Cempedak can never match Redang's one... Oh I so missed Redang, two nights there wasn't even enough...

Actually I was so in the mood to blog after i read Eric's blog.. But his post sounded kinda emo making me emo as well.. But after 2-3hours of blogging whatever flame of emo also distinguished d lo... so I'll update again tml cuz my flame of blogging really dying d... lol paiseh ya!! I'll come back to you about my second day in Redang..

Oyasumi~

mk

1 comment:

Lame_Mary said...

Ish..Macam aku yang menyebabkan kau emo..LOL...haha take care la since u lemah easy fall sick...wakaka..rest more..adios..