Sunday, May 25, 2008

I had a dream about you...

Last night I went to bed extremely early, merely because I'm exhausted for the day... Woke up as early as 7am to attend the NUS Welcome Tea... Manage to get Eric to accompany me there and listen to some briefing, approached seniors for some questions, have some refreshments and headed back to Klang to get to Redbox, Pyramid... This trip is the most expensive trip I have ever been to karaeoke.. THANKS to SuLing, who suggested us to go all the way there with a most unexceptable excuse of that she's afraid of Greenbox Bukit Tinggi being HAUNTED... Well I definitely don't buy that, still for BFF calling so I went Redbox lu... Asked Eric along as well.. SuLing, just to say, NO NEXT TIME PLEASE.. I'm not that rich wei.. Tak Boleh Tahan outings like these... :P Still, I am VERY HAPPY as I get to SING~~ SINGER DIVA wanna-be me...

So pat toh with Eric whole day at night also dreamt of him... KAU LAT!! So at night since I have nothing better to do I went to bed early, 10pm you say early not?? Had a mild nightmare of arguing over small matter with Eric and woke up at 1.30am... Then continue to sleep back kakaka... Speaking of arguing with Eric, we never quarrel with each other ever since we become good friends... LOL Somemore till now still we have many things to talk about.. I wonder when will I get sick and bored with him??? Wahaha, just kidding... Oh I know you are reading, Eric, I very much treasure and appreciate your friendship and brotherhood... So Best Friend Forever Ya!!!
p/s: when want go swimming??

Going out for lunch, so till my next update... Bon Voyage~

mk

2 comments:

Lame_Mary said...

walau!!dream?I am in danger le...hahahaha...Got chance tell me what the dream about...haha damm cute la u haha cant stop laughing!!

Mary-kate said...

IN DANGER??? Save la you...
Told you so many times I don't like guys whom face smaller than mine and wrist thinner than mine... Blek, dream on brada!!!
I forgot what exactly the dream is about d la, I only remember we argued over a small matter and guess I'm just afraid to lose you as a friend...

mk