Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Short Report...

Went swimming today, like finally~
With Kylye, Ivan and Eric... Dididada yadiyada we end up late there for 30 minutes to our initial plan... Thanks to Mr. Ivan!!!! So we swim and Eric practically soak himself in the swimming pool which is somewhat suspected to be over-chlorinated... But it's kinda inconvenient to travel all the way there just to swim... Gotta find another place... Topic ends on swimming..

Tomorrow morning I die die [direct Hokkien translation] also have to renew my Probational driving license in the morning at Puspakom... I am not only a kiasu person but also a kia-si one... Driving illegally makes me nervous... Kakaka, craps...

Wanna write more bout my planned ahead outings but I'm afraid that later got stalkers reading my blog come and stalk at me... Blah, just kidding, merely giving excuses for my indolences of blogging...

NTU pre-departure briefing on tomorrow night, and I haven't even make up my mind... Headache...

Redang this weekend!!!

Tada~

mk

No comments: