Saturday, May 31, 2008

-Z e r o-

Eric bro just complained that my blog berkulat d... Come on la it's only two days ago since I last updated my blog... If that long my blog can berkulat, S 0-0 n's blog I guess become fossil d lo...
Not only that, but he also said my blog has no content... Not to say sad to hear that, but gotta admit that I'm not a good blogger...
Well just to let you know, Narnia - Prince Caspian is pretty satisfying... Nice to see King Peter and King Edmund the handsome... Prince Caspian Tak Boleh la... Kakaka... I've just done my NUS hostel application... I pretty much don't know what I am doing with my life lately... Hahaha and the fact is---> I AM NOT IN THE MOOD OF BLOGGING AT ALLLLLLLLL...
Lastly, my life and soul are SO empty that words from me are empty as well...

Chao~


mk.emptiness

No comments: