Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gear Up!!

Getting ready for the departure to Redang Island, one of the tourist attractions located at the east coast of Malaysia... Our bus depart at 10.30pm tonight, and I only started packing 1 hour ago... Normally before a trip I will prepare a checklist early before the trip and start packing few days ahead... Over the years I've changed and grown up to a more mature lady... No more the little girl that makes a huge fuss whenever there's an event or occasion coming up... Gahaha what a good statement to disguise my procrastinations..

I'm a lousy person when it comes to packing my luggage.. I'm afraid that I'll bring too many clothes causing my luggage to overweight and I'll end up the one suffering since I'll be the one carrying it; on the other hand, I'm afraid that I bring too little clothes to change and less variety to choose from... Hahaha, ain't all girls the same?? Tell me nothing but a YES...

Then I'll start whinning on how much I've spent directly and indirectly on this trip... Hahah won't be listing down whatever I bought for the trip, but they all dig my purse till empty is what I can say... Will still be spending over there at Redang.. Gosh, my whole month salary gone... This trip is mainly for fun and indulgence, so can't really complain much...

Well, just blogging before my trip like many bloggers will do, so won't be around till Tuesday night... Don't miss me kay?? Muaxx muaxx...

mk.sitting on the beachXOXO

No comments: