Monday, May 19, 2008

Back-Episode3

Alright, I confess!!!

I am so not in the mood to think of nice title for my blog... :P Face it people!!! Hiahia remember me saying Eric's post makes me emo??? Though I'm putting the blame on him, but somehow in some way his post really does makes me emo... Quit the crap, I'm here to finish of what I've done half way...

Yup, lets continue on my Redang trip.. On the second day, almost all of us overslept and missed the breakfast.. From my room, Yeelin is the only one went for breakfast, according to her, they serves Nasi Lemak and Porridge and the food is tasty... [Well the breakfast on the 3rd day; which are the same stuff served doesn't impress me much, nyek!]

Snukelling is the first thing we do in the morning... We were 'loaded' onto a boat which somewhat appears to me like a fishermanship, and I felt like a fish back then... This time we prepared our bread and I have less phobia feeding the fishes in the sea... Thanks to Ivan!!! He's my best snukelling company in the whole trip, maybe caused we both are more energetic, blah! But we did have fun trying to catch fish using the High5 bread plastic bag.. In fact we actually caught one!!! Ben and Eric have different problems in different trips such as mask and life jacket defects, leg cramps, etc etc and my girls are always no where to be seen... They normally got outta the sea and get tired rather soon..

After the trip we went to another shore to look for baby sharks, didn't get to see any but the shore is a big NO NO for swimmers... the water is SO shallow and there are way TOO MUCH of rocks and dried corals that will cut... Lilian becomes the biggest victim as she dunno get how many cuts on her feet... Then they so semangatly go and collect special looking corals.. Got 'Y' shape la, this la that la...

Around noon, we headed to the beach for beach volley ball... I did not apply sun block and i guess this is when my skin is least protected... Play till whole body sweat and sand and continue to the last snukelling after not even 5 minutes rest under the coconut trees.. Third trip is similar as other except for more aggressive fishes that I got stung every minute right after I jumped into the sea.. Waliao, they are just too hungry, but do I look edible to them??? SO i quickly swim away from the crowd of fishes, Tak Boleh la, very pain okay... Then now I'm back I found many small small non-bleeding wounds on my limbs... sigh~

Oh and one thing happen on our way back to our resort... Dino action go and sit at the edge of the boat then when we are almost near the beach, mischevious Ivan kicked him into the sea... Well Ben is the co-culprit la he suggested that.. So Dino swim his way to the beach and he lost his specs, few of them went searching for it but it's frame is damaged due to the huge impact when Dino hits the water.. So too bad, Dino gotta get a new specs, opps there's a price to pay...

Next, we went for Banana boat after tea break, the not-pro speedboat driver only manage to make us turn over ONCE!!! Ish, waste my money la... Then as we keep boo-ing at them, they end up jump down from the speedboat and MANUALLY turn over our banana boat... Lol, damn noob kay?! Aha, after that, we sneaked into Laguna Resort swimming pool and enjoy ourselves shamelessly... Ehem ehem, haha well at least this sneak to Laguna makes the trip more worthy as we enjoyed ourselve at the jacuzzi... Syok!!

After dinner we were chilling out at random places and then head to the Blue Sand Venture~ Haha Alot of patience and luck are needed to search for the 'legendary' blue sand.. lol simply say only la me, i dunno what legend behind it, but it's incredibly astonishing to dig and dig and suddenly find a tiny little rock shines like a star on the beach... Makes me think of the wonders of mother nature... It always reminds me of how insignificant I am in this world and how less I know about how the world goes around...

Night we went to room #55 for some games and liquor.. Aha, I gotta admit that I'm a mild alcoholic but i didn't purposely lose to drink okay?? Wakaka Later of the night I chat with Karen for hours and I insist to not sleep at all for the whole night... Emo abit with Karen and waited for sun rise in the morning.. I really like Redang and I don't wish to sleep my time away there.. I guess I did spent my time there to the fullest... The next morning I went for a walk and meet up with Ben, Roei, Keat and Yen along the beach... I just realized that I had actually walked the whole stretch of beach in Redang?!

Alright thats about all I did in Redang.. There are details that are too insignificant to be mentioned and inside stories that are too sensitive to be shared... Over all my mood swing during the trip is more complicated than I can comprehend myself... So long.. Redang..
Looking forward to the next trip.. Organizer?? Anyone??


mk.still sorting things out

No comments: