Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back

Finally, I'm back to normal again...
You see, when you're away for 3days to an island where you only think of what to play next, what will we get for dinner, and actually get to throw everything behind your head, you get extremely down when you're back down to the earth of reality... Well I do.

So this is what happen, everyone have their own problems and sad stories behind their laughters... So do I... After 3 days of escapism to Redang, at the moment I step on Klang's land, everything rushes back to my mind replaying all the problems I'm facing in my current life... So much that I find it hard to digest... After a day or two, I am now starting to accept things in a different way, I guess the trip do take me to the moon and send me back to earth as a different person...

Oh yea, about the trip... Approximately 20 hours spent on transportation, 16 on bus and another 4 on boat... And both the bus and boat are extremely bouncy and I still feel the bouncing now... Nah just exaggerating, but then I do feel the bounce on Redang when I sat down and relax at the cafeteria (just a better word to call the canteen). The Redang Bay Resort is so low end that most of us feel like we were participating in school camps, wtf?! Yup.. How bad is the resort??? It's rated 2Stars online and to me it's way too overrated... How bad is that?? Use your imagination...

Alright, let me jot down what happened there on a daily basis, just a record to remember when I look back on this trip..

First Day.Sunday.11/05/2008
Departed form Klang the night before and reached Kuala Terengganu approximately 6am in the morning, took breakfast at their China town then headed to the jeti to wait for our "ferry".[I did not slept at all for the whole freaking night on the bouncy bus] -bla-bla-bla- and we reached Redang at dunno what time, 11am maybe, after a short briefing we checked into our rooms and had some rest and crazily applied sunblock for skin protection... I was suppose to sleep with Hui San, Pei Qi and Chun Rui but I decided to squeeze with my clique in room 51... Well, maybe I beh-cham or what but since I feel kinda isolated there It's better for me to stick to my friends and enjoy my trip~ Then we went down to the beach... The beach is really.really.really nice, with white soft sand and clear blue sea water... Ivan and I went swimming abit further for some exploration and I'm really glad that I can swim well enough to see many things... But since I'm so short and Ivan is tall so I sometimes get to tag on him and get some rest wahkaka... Then it's time for snukelling, nothing much, almost the same for every snukelling trip... I somehow thought that coral reefs are more colourful than green and brown... So a little bit disappointed on that... After snukeling we get our tea time, leisure time and dinner time, night is light and easy there... So my roommates and I went for Pool-ing and all of them are first timers, making me the one to act pro and teach them... Wakaka, then we headed to kareoke and normal la~ I just gotta show off my singing skill and luckily I still can sing well... Cause I have not slept for 30 hours d, should be half dead... Then later of the night I went chilling at the lounge with my bradas.ivan.eric.ben for chess and a cuppa cocktail... Hiahiahia, I was so lucky to win in chess that night... Hiahiahia, still happy now, Ivan you NOOB! :P and lastly we went to Laguna Beach Club or something for clubbing. This is my first time clubbing, and I didn't really enjoy it, still manage to shake something but there are many ugly.short.horny malay guys which are the big put off... Ugh.. And we head back to sleep... ZzzZzz

So this is how the first day goes... Will update bout the second day tomorrow... Oh ya, I will be leaving to Kuantan again tomorrow night as I have the Yayasan Pahang scholarship interview this saturday morning... I even went shopping for new blouse for the interview, and tonight I'm getting my hair dyed to dark dark brown again... So yea, wish me good luck in the interview as this is the only reply I got so far... pathetic 4.0 pointer I am...

signing off, have a great day peeps~

mk.tanned

1 comment:

Lame_Mary said...

NOOB Ivan?wakakaka he will burst into anger for sure after reading this...So u better watch out when u meet him in the next coming outings haha..Damm jealous ur english la...Thats the reason i love to read your blog..and my advice to u is---> Sue Chin,everything will be fine,dont worry so much k?after June,when we all continue our studies at a new environment,new challenges,u will start to forget the old sad unhappy memories...cheer up k?anything i will borrow my skeleton shoulder to u..haha..adios