Monday, April 28, 2008

B for Blog

Hey people... I'm back after nearly a week of not updating... Where do I start???
Hmmm.. Went Sunway Lagoon last Satuday, after the Prize Giving Ceremony in school... No money one... How poor is ACS?? Their money all used up to repair they ever-damaged toilets... Some more thought I can cover my expenditure to Lagoon with the prize money... As only JX and I going for the ceremony, Lilian and troop went for the Walkathon in the morning... We lost contacts and basically played seperately that day, JX and I couple for the day.. To put it in a nut shell, we didn't really enjoy...
Photobucket
ACS STPM scholars...
Photobucket
Xin and me - Couple of the day~

-the end-

I believed I have mentioned this guy Seng Qian who works in PA Bukit Raja... Guess what?? I got his number and SMSed him last night... Wahahha damn aggresive me can?? Just bare with me, it's my last day working I should somehow make a move and not regret in the future, no? Oh and I'm so going to miss the time working at PDI, my collegues are all friendly and funny people... Not to mention how lame they can be... During the short period of my working time, I have top the list of personal sales for a couple of time... Wahaha and I broke my personal sales target of RM700 today... Happy~ The only drawback of this job will be it physically affects me ALOT!!! Besides standing for long hours that nearly break my legs, I ate like a dinosaur during break time... WHICH, contributes to my gain in weight... Dammit, people trying so hard to lose my fats but now I gain more instead... puik!

And here we come to the highlights of the night!!!!
This morning, as usual, the first thing I do after I wake up is to turn on my laptop and check my mails, my eyes sparkled for a second when I see an email with the Subject : Application Status... Then I closed my eyes and pray very hard after I clicked to open the mail... And....

Qiang qiang qiang qiang!!!!!

Dear Heng Sue Chin,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for admission to the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in Academic Year 2008-09 for a course of study in Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine (Double Degree). Your selection from a pool of highly qualified applicants reflects a recognition of your academic achievement and our belief that you will thrive as a student of the NTU community. [bla-bla-bla]
We extend to you our congratulations and look forward to your participation in a challenging and stimulating academic future at NTU.

Say I'm a show-off whatever I don't care~ I know some of you will be happy for me... Wahahaa, just have to share this happiness here... So ya, I'm unemployed again and will be enjoying my holiday again... Feel free to ask me out~~

Adios!


mk.happy!

No comments: