Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Short peace of mind...

I am proud to announce that my blog actually have a couple of loyal readers... Make it a dozen, can I? So I'll try to update as often as possible so that you do not come here and have to bare to look at the stinking-not fresh-rotting-with spider web-old post for days... I'll TRY~

Now... If life is like a roller coaster ride, I have no idea whether I'm up or down... So confused, that I have no idea whether I'm flying or falling... I have been over-spending [still not stopping], over-worked my ass off at PDI, overwhelmed when a message sent, and overdoomed when a message received...

Everytime, I said EVERYTIME!!! When I finally made a real hard decision, something just have to jump out off nowhere and ruin my plan... Eventually I break the vow I've made to myself, and break the promise I've made to my friends... Can we actually regret over our regrets? Ignore me, me.emo.mo.mo.mo....

Today I had lunch alone at Pizza Hut Bukit Raja (BR)... I just have to announce when I do things alone... wanna dramatically show some lonesome here~ Neeway, unlike those other times that I used to take lunch alone when I work at KP, where I felt awfully miserable myself, I felt peace instead today... For some reason, my mind was so messy that everything becomes so abstract and it stops thinking... I actually planned to used my lunch time to sort out something, but I can't seems to get anything out from my mind to be sort out, I mindlessly, cut and chew my pizzas peacefully...

UNTIL!!!

A bunch of noisy-loud speaking-kids [teenagers-looks 15] comes in and spoiled my peace of mind... So there goes my peace... I so miss that peace now...

My work isn't so bad as I have some wacky collegues... And today we were cracking lame jokes to kill time, such as how to do magic without using any tools and et cetera... Laugh my lungs out as the actions are super lame... Well, some of you might not enjoy it, but I totally buy it!! Hilarious!! LOL then I got home and share with my family, they too laugh hard and 'sweat' at the same time...

Just to share my happy day~ With some emo moments..
Overall, Great!
Muaxx


mk

No comments: