Thursday, April 24, 2008

Longing for...

My aunt recommended mom a Taiwanese drama - 恶作剧之吻, It Started With A Kiss, and I'm currently into it... I know i know, this drama is like oh-my-so-freaking-long-ago thing and I'm only watching it now... Anyway, disregarding how handsome the hero in the drama is, I'm soooo into him because he's super smart... Why drama story line never happens in my life?? Well, I only get to watch 3 episodes and mom stopped the dvd and chased everyone to sleep... Since I can't sleep yet, I just wanna scream how envious am I towards the heroin!!! Lol, that naive (dumb) girl just so happen to have the best luck in the world as the super-high-IQ-top-student who is also her crush for years happens to be the son of her father's best friend... She, along with her father moved to stay with the family after their new house collapsed due to a mild earthquake.. then yadi yada bla bla bla and happy ending... Well I haven't reach the ending though...


The main point is....!!! I've always wanted to study together with the one I like, and he's the smart one and I'm the dumb one, he can teach me lots and lots of things and I 'bodo'ly admire at his intelligence and coolness... Yes, that's like one of my biggest fantasy besides marrying a rich guy and live happily ever after and etc etc... I always find that romantic!!!

Don't come and tell me :
"What?!? Studying is romantic?!? You knocked your head or what?!?"
Haha, I just can't help to feel that smart guys are sexy... Haha, well he still gotta have some look and not just plain brain and neurons... ugh ugh~ Ahaha, but I never have luck and fate with smart guys, no no... So my fantasy will remain as fantasy... Hopefully I'll get to meet one in my university life... 4 years left to materialize my dreams... Lol, praying hard for a hot cute nerd which is smarter than me... Namo namo... Haha, dramas make me dream alot more than I already did... Full time dreamer I am...

Namo... (x infinity)
tata


mk.final fantasy?

No comments: