Friday, April 18, 2008

Buzzzzzei

Finally Missy Busy here found some time to blog, but the truth is my junkie lappy keep showing me patterns and auto shut down everytime I switched it on, so I now get to blog 5 minutes after I reformatted this laptop... By the way, good news ahead is that I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow!!! A 12.1" Acer Aspire 2920 , hiahiahia... Hope nothing comes up and break my dreams... This morning went to IDP Subang to collect my IELTS results, got an overall band of 7.5... Not bad, but did quite badly in Writng and Speaking... So not happy...

_____~Confession Booth~_____
I have been spending a bomb lately, I'm so sorry for not spending wisely... Firstly, Redang trip costs me hundreds, and I abruptly decided to get myself a pair of sunnies, an economical one yet still costly for me from Morgan@ Focus Point Fair @ JJ Bukit Raja... But now abit regret didn't asked for more discount... T.T Gahaha, I'm having difficulties controling my expenditure, seriously...
Conclusion : I POKAI D!!!!

_____~Sia Sui Moments~_____
One lady should never reveal her sia sui moment, but then... I guess you all know I got a part time job at PDI Bukit Raja... Dad waited for me to get home for a couple of nights till 11pm and he emo on me asking me to quit the job, at most till the end of april... I was like.... Okay?! Haha, one secret that's not a secret anymore to be shared>>> I a.k.a tai siu je also cannot tahan the job that stand 8 hours a day... So I told my supervisor I'm quiting.. So awkward now... My collegues are giving me those one-kind-look... wtf!
_____~Emomomomoment~_____



Look^^ Above is my 4 year old wallet... I got it in a present exchange during Christmas 2004 from my so-called ex-pet-brother... Then around 2006, I got myself a red Milk Teddy purse [love purses from MT] and during this year's Ching Ming prayer, I let my cousin kept my purse in her bag and careless us let her bring it all the way home to Endau, Pahang.. So I "lost" my purse and was using the old one for a few days... Thinking of getting a new CarloRino one but can't spend that much on only a purse, I'd rather have that amount of money in my purse you see.. Haha, so I got myself a new MT again... Chosen by Eric [hey eric, here's your ke le fe name appearing again].. As below vv...

Might you be wondering what does my emomomomoment gotta do with my new and old purse??? Haha, nothing much, just that when I look at my new and old purse in the afternoon, something flashes though my mind... When I lost my purse, I can just get a new one and carry on my life, but when I've lost my love, why can't i just get a new one and move on???
emomomomomomomomomo (x infinity)

tata

mk

No comments: