Friday, April 4, 2008

EMBARRASSMENTS~

I HATE my lappy!!! *emo emo*
I just reformatted my laptop today...
Still functioning like a piece of crap... So slow, so annoying!!
Can't wait to get my new laptop of my own...

Well speaking of embarrassment, I guess everyone has their awkward moments, for me I have plenty of them. For instance, when I fall in the ice-skating ring I'll scream in a super high pitch, loudest as well and eventually find my voice echoing throughout the shopping mall... Crap, hyper but true... well I don't mean it but it's kinda instant reflects of mine... I tend to scream very easily, when i was startled by Ivan who bumped out of no where and knocked on my car window in front of Andalas McD, when I watch horrors and thrillers, and even when a lizard jumped down and 'pop' it landed hard on the floor from the ceiling... Conclusion: I'm a born screamer, wtf...

This week have been rather tiring, had a compact 12 hours workshop at IDP Subang for IELTS. Jeez got lost while looking for a parking lot.. I took a turn and no idea where it leads me, end up I was 20 minutes late for the first lesson... zzzz Second day was okay, but yesterday!!! I had Speaking Test at 1pm so I'm supposed to show up 1hour in prior. I was early but I circled around there for half an hour and still no parking... Gave up and I parked in the Asian Cafe car park... I can't help but to feel that I was conned!!! Well, sort of half willingly~ Freaking parking rm2 per hour.. For the first time it cost me rm14 just for parking, still can't get over it... T.T
Asian Cafe I hate too... XC

Btw, after a series of try and error, I finally get to sign in and blog! gaga XP

mk


_____Wish Of the Day_____
Happy 20th Birthday Uncle Edwin!!!

erm it's belated abit, but the heart counts lo~~

No comments: