Sunday, April 13, 2008

So much to say...

My laptop has been behaving like a piece of junk... Therefore, I have been lazy to blog as well... Anyway, I was so hoping to get a new laptop today but unfortunately the model that I desired is currently out of stock... Deng!! Really unlucky like sh*t or what... Omgggggggggod... Super cannot tahan my sh*tty luck... Enough complain for now and hopefully I'll lay my eye on a new model asap... zzzz

_____~Smiling Face @ News.com~_____
I've got a part time job at P.D.I @ Jaya Jusco, Bukit Raja and will start working tomorrow!! Yay!! Which means no more unforgivable time wastage and money spendings... Not exactly no more, but definitely lessen a lot... Which also means less online moment > less blogging...

_____~Thought Of The Day after Yesterday~____
Yesterday night I watched this Korean movie titled "A Moment To Remember"... The story is about a girl who is diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease at the age of 27 and she started to forget her loved ones-> family and husband... It's a sad story though, made me cried a river and drown the whole world~ And again, it also makes me realized that the chances of me getting Alzheimer's is rather high [choi choi touch wood, spit saliva and say again], since the disease is sometimes caused by inheritance... My grandmother suffered Alzheimer as well... Relating my thoughts to my current status, I'm considered a girl with somewhat good memory power and sometimes I just want to forget about what happen in my past relationship to get it over with, but yesterday after watching that show I realized that I really.seriously.definitely.absolutely.certainly.actually don't want to forget that episode of my life, which is why I'm still not getting over it... What is love without memories?? Love don't just come in a snap of the fingers, it is built with foundations of memories... Some are sad, yet beautiful... Then I realized that I blog to keep track of these memories... That's why my blog is in a diary form. When I delete my Xanga blog when I was irrationally emo-ing over the break up, I actually tried to delete my memories but some are so strong that they just won't get off my mind... Although now I'm super regret over my act of deleting the blog, but there's no point crying over spilled milk... Oh my thought have been long, but not to be surprised, I'm a lengthy thinker, and tend to think too much...

_____~Whisper In The Ears~_____
I miss you~
miss you~
miss you~~
I miss you like crazy~
Even more than....
[what's this song name???]

_____~Wish Of The Day~_____
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHIR HONG AND BEE KIAN!!!
May your wishes come true...
*hugs and blessings*

_____~Mourn~_____
Mom's boss passed away this morning, due to complications after a "by pass" operation, rest in peace Uncle Dato...


mk

No comments: