Monday, April 7, 2008

Just for you~

This post is specially dedicated to my beloved bro, or I actually prefer --> sis~
Eric~
Haha.. Well, he was complaining that I always blog so much some more keep ask him to read but never blog about him, then when I told him I did mentioned about him, he some more complained he's name is too KE LE FEH~~ Lol, super hao lian k??
Okok since I wanna blog about him it's better for me to talk good things bout him, later he say wanna give me a punch on the face AGAIN.. Well he is super duper uber slim or I should say skinny for a guy.. 52kg only, around 174cm tall... Imagine his wrists are thinner and smaller than mine!!! OMG~ Gahaha, not to forget his face is also smaller than mine T.T , with a palm almost my size... gosh...
Well physically, his considered rather attractive (ehem, don't fly k?), I have always feel that he resembles Orlando Bloom, or more precisely, Legolas in the Lord Of The Ring movies... Aha!! Don't correct me even if you don't agree, that's my perspective okay??? yet again, i cant help but to say that he's tooooo skinny, eat more babe!
Personality wise, to my knowledge, I see him as a rather sensitive guy, mild temper but he has his moment, funny at times and lame as well... He is a great person to talk to, and a good listener too. We just got close for a couple of months and I definitely have endless topics to talk to him. Recalling the Wed when we went to Sg. Wang for Ben's final, both of us basically sat at McDonalds and chat for 2 hours while waiting for Ben to take his theory... We shared a regular coke and refilled for dunno how many times..
Also, well I don't know whether I should talk about this, scare he'll kill me later, hope he won't, he's a romantic person... Heard about the way he used to treat his girl (now ex), was touched, well a little... But then!!!! He's also a very weird person, always have a lot of patterns, I find sometimes he love to stay in his comfort zone too much... He doesn't like to mix with a lot of people that some he find eerm, not so likable? Maybe that's being real and not hypocritical, I don't know but don't judge a person if you do not know him/her well k?
And we have been mistaken as a couple when we went outings together, by a girl Emma from a crystal shop and by Willy [the person that tries to teach me during ice skating].. LOL I always kena bully kao kao by this fella la, ish ish teruk... alright, I got this feeling that he'll whack me when he saw this post...

[message to eric : woi! you asked for this ar, so next time be careful of what you wish for! blueh!!]

mk.aka.sista

No comments: