Saturday, April 19, 2008

Her Ordinary Days...

Blogging before work...
When I have got nothing to do and rot at home everyday, I complain...
When I got a job and work for 8 hours a day, I also complain...
When I get to do shopping and spend, I still complain...
When I happily used up my money, I complain again...
Conclusion : I'm an opposition... I complained on everything!!!

_____~Work em' up~_____
Working noon shift today, which means till 10.30pm, which further means dad might over-paranoidly wait for me to get home and eventually nag at me... What job to find next?? Office definitely won't want me for 1 freaking month... I need a part time job, short hours part time in the morning... So anyone, pls let me know if you got any good recommendation for part timers...

_____~Crapping A Business~_____
And yes!! Am going to Lagoon next saturday with sistas~~ Aiks! gonna get tanned so soon and can't show off my fair skin in Redang d... ish ish, kidding I where got what fair skin wor... So I'll try to update my outings... Though I'm super uber lazy on updating outings... By the way, watched "The Forbidden Kingdom" with Eric and Ben at Aeon yesterday... The movie was great but I find something ridiculously hilarious as imagine watching the Jade Emperor, Sun Go Kong and yadi yada speaking English wtf! Still Liu Yi Fei the Chinese actress that plays Golden Sparrow is undeniably beautiful... Jealous-nyer~~

_____~I'm way too Beautifoooool Girl~_____
It's an instinct for mortal human like us to love beautiful things... People pay thousands to travel around the world to see beautiful sceneries, some pay millions to possess beautiful stones>>diamonds maybe... And most of us, will be attracted to beautiful people around us, nonetheless... So am I... As I'm longing to visit Redang the-everyone-say-is-beautiful-beach, and insanely peeped on the handsome guy, i think his name is Seng Qian or something, that works at PA Bkt Raja... Gahaha, peep only haven't stalk him yet, aiks I'm a potential stalker d jeezzz...

_____~Wish of The Day~_____
It's JX big day today...
So Happy Birthday Jia Xin!!!!
muamuamua (-3-)
No celebration is planned,
so I guess we'll make that up next Saturday at Lagoon k??

thats all, cheerio~

mk

No comments: