Monday, March 31, 2008

Life's like this~

Sometimes my dad tells us stories about life and people...
Here is a good one...

After God created lives on earth, He decided to give all living things a role to play in the new world... God then called upon the Bull, the Dog, the Monkey, and Human...

He first talked to the Bull...
God : Bull, you have to work very hard and serve others for your entire life and you are given grass as you food. I shall let you live for 50 years.
Bull : What??! I have to work my ass off and what i get is grass?? 20 years is enough for me to live, You can keep the 30 years, my Lord.

Then he turn to the Dog, and say...
God : Dog, you will sit and guard in front of your house and bark to whoever passing by your house and you have leftovers and bones for food. I shall let you live for 30 years.
Dog : What??! I have to bark like a lunatic and all I get is leftovers and bones?? No thanks, just let me live for 10 years and You can keep the 20 years, my Lord.

Next, he go on to Monkey...
God : Monkey, you shall make funny faces and entertain people for your life and have bananas as food. I shall let you leave for 20 years.
Monkey : Huh??! I gotta make clowns' face and entertain people for my entire life and all I get is bananas?? Nah, I would like to have only 10 years to live and you can keep the remaining 10 years, my Lord.

and lastly, He come to Human, and says...
God : Human, my dearest creation, for you I'll let you play and have fun, eat the tastiest food, drink the finest beverage. You do not need to work but to enjoy and indulge in your wonderful life... I shall let you live for 20 years.
Human : Oh dear God, I have such wonderful life and I only get to live for 20 years?? 20 years are too short for me to enjoy. Don't you have the extra 30 years from the Bull, 20 years from the Dog and 10 years from the Monkey?? Can You All Mighty grant me those extra years to live??
God : Those years from others?? Hmmm... Are you sure you want those extra years???
Human : Certainly!!! my Lord...
God : Alright then, I shall grant you extra 60 years to live...


That's why we humans get to play and enjoy for the first 20 years of our lives, then have to work like a bull for the next 30 years, and when we reach the age of 50 and we're retired, we'll sit in front our house and loves to bark at people (grumpy old man which has nothing better to do) for 20 years, and around the age of 70, when we have our grandchildren, we will make funny funny faces to entertain them...

-the end-


Hope you enjoy reading this story, cuz I find it rather interesting...


mk.lame storyteller

No comments: