Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tired~~~ZzZzZz

Yoyoyoyo... Yesterday right from morning(ehem, noon) when i wake up, my house got no water supply!!! So in the evening i went for swimming at condo... Actually it's because of i wanna bath so much but my house got no water... so go bath at condo's washroom... My kaki(s) all tak layan me so i went alone... I have the whole swimming pool for myself so it's kinda enjoyment yet mixing lonesome... Hehe, after all I'm training myself to be less dependent on companions... Who knows someday I'll go study/work at a foreign place all by myself and I have difficulties meeting new people?? This may be the life I'm going to live!*Calculating Probabilities* (Woops! My probabilities are so weak!!) Wont for long period though... Nyek nyek nyek... bLah! Everytime after i swim i will feel very much like to eat junk food and so i stop by 99speedmart after the swim.. I just took bath and i forgot my comb thus, my hair was like so messy!!! and i was wearing those cincai clothes that i wear at home... So imagine how aunty i look by then??? Omg... I was definitely crazed by snacks..

Went for ice-skating at pyramid today with Ivan and ShirHong, Ben and BK join us last minute in the morning... Fall for 3 times, not pain but super wet and cold... Yet falling is a good way for me to learn.. once i fall i dun freaking care and scare of the next fall d.. haha.. I see improvement in my skating skill *GooD!!* but we stop just when i started to skate a little faster... LOL... Keke, everyone falls today, Ivan injured himself the most trying to learn those "yao yeng" moves to stop/brake... woots~ and some guy named Willy taught me how to skate... Haha, thanks to him I kinda improve more... but I also start falling when i try to listen to him... zzzz so it was actually his fault that i fell!! Wahaha I'm a.k.a "Boh Liong Sim" don't you know? keke In short: I have FUN today!!! GooD!!

OMGOOOOOOOOOD!!!! When i was blogging halfway, my cousin suddenly nudged me on MSN and tell me the biggest news in the universe!!! STPM results are coming out on next TUESDAY!!!
*****11th MARCH 2008*****
Haha, all of the sudden, adrenaline and thyroxine rushed through my veins, my heart rate increase until 180 beats/minit... Haha, i could have die off heart attack... And my stomach instantly filled with butterflies and i feel like passing motion! (Hehe, most ppl got the feel of pang sai when they are nervous, so i'm not a freak okay???) Yor!!! Haha Cool Calm Down~~ **Fingers crossed** So hard till i heard a crack! Oops! Did i just broke my fingers??
(I make the fonts italic to show that I'm shivering due to over-panic, and GREEN to show my face colour~)



mk.happy.today~

No comments: