Friday, March 21, 2008

at the edge of giving up...

I see myself turning into a nocturnal animal lately... It seems that not only my life was all wretched, even my biological clock is all messed up! Almost for a week I went to bed as late as 3-4 pm.. And wake up at noon... Lalala, it's actually a very normal thing for a person enjoying her holiday~ No way, I'm not leading such an unhealthy lifestyle yet, every morning I find no purpose for me to wake up.

Have been sticking on my laptop for the passed 10 days doing whatever last_minute research and applications for universities and scholarships. I am now traumatized by looking at so much data that I've found yet I've problems sorting them out. I'm considered done with the local and Singapore universities applications. One thing bothering me now is the applications for aussie... Almost all of the Australian universities that I've checked do not offer Pharmacy for the second semester (July) intake, therefore it's rather pointless to apply for them, aye?

Furthermore, I'll need to sign up for IELTS which will cost me rm800 for the test + workshop, by which it's a lot of money to me. Plus every application to each Australia University will cost me $AUD100. Even though my dad does not mind to spend the amount of money, I still find that's a lot of money to be thrown away... Ugh ugh, so I changed my mind, say slash to aussie!! I'm a piece weak minded crap!
T.T



_____~Wish of the day~_____
Happy Birthday To Kar Keat!!!
Although you study at TAR college d and very boh-liong-simly forgotten me, still gotta say ;
YOUR TEENAGE LIFE'S OVER!!!
SO PLEASE BEHAVE YOURSELF, BRADA!!!



_____~MK lights A bulb~_____
Forewords:
Fellow peepow, this is just a new section that I'd like to add to my blog sharing my own
half-made up-half-true philosophies, so listen and learn!! Or maybe just listen...

Bulb #1 *twink* :
Tips to guys in a relationship, remember the DATES!! Valentine's day, her birthday, her father's birthday, her mother's birthday, her ah gong's ah ma's birthday, your first date, your first kiss~ Haha you'll be surprised by how girls remember them and how happy you make her feels if you do too!!

I'm not a love expert; I just share what I feel... Muaxxx ^3^


mk.falling

No comments: