Wednesday, March 5, 2008

wooo this is mk blogging early in the morning... Oops or should i say early in the afternoon?? I just woke up from bed like every other oh-so-free day,i slept half my day away...
woots! my house has no water supply this morning, still out of water now i had to use drinking water to brush my teeth... so weird because i feel like drinking that water but it's with tooth paste... I still end up drinking a couple of gulp though [without tooth paste of course!!!]... hey I'm no freaks, no! it's a waste to use up all the drinking water just on brushing okay??? especially during water shortage day... plus, i only drink boiled water at home, not those "safe-for-drinking" filtered water from the the pipes... exceptions for Diamond water that my friends served me at their house though...
Some of my finger tips are soring.. due to the alcohol i took last night... not much okay, beer only... told you i'm a mild drinker... it feel very much like inflammation.. Alcohol affects your health people... not talking about "DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!" that's like a slogan since forever... Drinking alcohol causes diuresis- production of large amount of urine as it inhibits the release of anti-diuretic hormone(ADH)... So my theory is we will have mild dehydration after consuming alcohol, as we have many water loss from the urine... but what does it has to do with the sharp pain i felt on my finger tips?? Explain, anyone? Darren, the doctor-to-be??
SPM results are coming out in a week time, i suppose STPM results won't be much further away, looking forward to it... If it's good i'll be busy applying for many other universities else than the locals, and if it's not good then i'll save my time and see what i can get in the locals.. sigh... So much to worry about, so little care about it...
Really!! after the battle during STPM preparation I'm kinda traumatized to study anymore... to think of everything i read in the books over and over again when i'm doing my daily routine it's like i'm haunted by the books!!! Lol, I was imagining my sphincter muscles relaxing when I was in the toilet doing my business... (small one) and to think that my gastric juice are going to pierce through my wall of mucus in my stomach lining and caused me gastric everytime i heard my stomach groaning I'll go and eat which means people like me wont get to diet and kiam pui through the most popular way of skipping meals... Gosh, I wanna cut my tummy off!!! Please tell me that swimming works! Because I'm currently into swimming... ghahaha
vokay, enough craps for today... mmmmuaxxxx

mk

No comments: