Saturday, March 8, 2008

***8th March 2008***

Woots!! It's the 12th Malaysian Election Day today... It's also my parents 20th Wedding Anniversary!!! And, and, and... It's my oh-so-not-active-nowadays Siao Pian Association anniversary as well... Oh~Celebrations~~
But then I'm not feeling so well today... and parents are those down to earth people that they don't celebrate their anniversaries... So today is like every other ordinary boring Saturday...
People... Please be careful and try not to go out in these few days after the elections, because we don't know how the fanatics from any side of the parties might react after the announcement of results tonight... Since the opposition are so aggressive this time, and i heard so many complains towards the existing government... This election is said to be rather interesting...
Yesterday brought Susan to Dynasty condo for swimming and was rather annoyed by the guards... At first doesn't really care since they're just doing their job... But then that stupid fella starts to irritates me when he accused me as a liar!!! Jeez my family do own a freaking lot in that freaking condo so what's wrong with me visiting the place?? Mind his own business okay!! I don't freaking care if he's new and he so idiotically don't know that I've been swimming there for years!!! I swear if he disturbs me the next time I show up there, I'm sure to report a complain to his boss/whatever company he belongs... Freaking retards!!! omg, I'm so not blogging this way... Sorry, but it makes me feel so much better... I'll try not to next time, so just bare with me for the moment...
gahaha still.. Susan knows how to swim now!!! I'm a good teacher gwahaha.. So celebrations~~ though she still needs plenty of trainings... As she have the pose but still find it very hard to swim forward... haha.. Then we went to Aeon Bukit Tinggi to have lunch with Ivan.. Pizza thanks to Ivan's treat!! Silly Susan was starving and she greedily ordered a 4pax set plus a spaghetti when there are only 3 of us eating... She thought we are dinosaurs or what?? Stuffing 4slices of pizza into my already-big tummy makes me wanna puke! Lol till the end when Ivan geli-ly try to drink the remaining mushroom soup using the straw i nearly vomit my lunch onto the plates...
Then went shopping with susan for a while and bought a pair of heels while ss got herself a pair of boots that she long for... Guilt strikes me for spending unwisely~~ T,T but then it's the money i earned... SO don't care~
Then off to Sookee to check out some diamonds... Ivan keeps explaining on the Brilliant Rose which have 66 cuts (33 at the pavilion, and 33 on the girlie or something) that makes it shines more than any other diamonds... [it's said to be the highest technology to date] Haha since my fingers are considered "small" he insist that o.31 karat diamonds suits me better... Aiks, people wished to be proposed with a diamond ring that weigh at least a karat ma... But seriously that ring with a karat of diamond was kinda too big for my hand to carry... T.T no fate to wear 1 karat diamond ring... Had fun at Sookee and the supervisor there, Nicole was nice and pretty~ So much for yesterday outings^^

mk


No comments: