Saturday, March 29, 2008

我的心真的受伤了-张学友

It's been 3 months I live without you, obviously I'm still alive... Which means I can live without you, just a little miserable... Glad to hear that you moved on, living your usual happy-go-lucky way, yet upset to see you being able to forget right after everything... I heard it's a norm for guys... How sarcastically ironic... Such a disgrace to have to live like this, holding on to something that no longer exists, living in dreams of memories, feeding on words that no longer sound...
What goes around comes around, maybe it's the mistakes I've done that makes me deserve this, drowned in my wonders, unaware of the calmness before a catastrophe, until the alarm rang and nothing can be done... There's gain and loss you said, that sacrifices have to be made for some decisions. Then there's more gain than loss you said, but how do you measure which I treasure more??
Silly things I've done in the past 3 months, dramatically portrait lonesome, idiotically numb myself with alcohol, cried in the middle of the night like some weaklings, made vows and promises like a loser, and etc etc etc... Hate being a weakling, hate being a loser, hate myself!! *~cuz I hate how much I love you boy~* oops, crap the Rihanna... Not getting over you in the near future, but don't worry I still love myself more enough to not let you ruin my life... Muaxx


mk.love.me

No comments: