Monday, March 17, 2008

ShOw SoMe MerCy! sHoW sOmE mERcY!!

The other day I got this email from Eric with the title: "A must watch!!! This is seriously inhuman!!!" and there is this link to A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farm, there was description on how helpless animals like foxes, rabbits, raccoon dog and etc are treated in a chinese fur farm and there's a video showing how a raccoon dog was brutally skinned alive... Please do not watch the video with children around, the animals have not been shown a slightest kindness...

It was on survival instinct when our ancestors hunt animals for living... They need meat for food and fur to stay warm... But now that we are able to make clothes from cotton and wool, why do we still need fur goods? Fashion? Some says... Oh please~ What is so nice and fashionable about wearing a thick, fluffy fur garment that makes yourself look like a big, fat bear?? And When the Buying STOPS, the Killing STOPS too!!! So please do not buy fur garments... Also spread the awareness to your family, friends, relatives and colleagues!!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm currently unemployed and are super free staying at home doing nothing~ But! Ever since my results are released I have been busy checking out universities and scholarships available for undergraduate studies... Never prepared for it before the release of result as I never thought I will get such results... Now I have to sign up for TOEFL and IELTS in order to get an admission into a university in Australia or New Zealand... It cost me more than RM1000 for both of the tests... Freaky!! Furthermore, I'm in another dilemma whether to study Pharmacy or Nutrition&Dietetics/Food Science... Dad or most adults will want me to take the so-called more prestigious Pharmacy, but I personally prefer food over medicine... What should I do?? Though I'm interested in Pharmacy as well~ zzzz Hate being so indecisive!!!

Alright, gotta get back to my survey for universities~ So sick of that!! *puke in front of my laptop* Uh, gotta clear up some mess now too... So till my next update~ Cheerio!
Adios amigo~~


mk.bloody mary

P/s: keep the video out of sight of children! I can't bare to finish it myself!

No comments: