Saturday, February 2, 2008

Boredom...

My life have not been very much interesting as it used to... I have started to work since 1st of January at The CitiManShop in Klang Parade... I was warned that I have 2 perverted boss, then why wanna work there somemore?? My friend once ask me.

Well, it's for the pay and most importantly the working hours is more flexible as compared to other job in a shopping center. I have asked for a number of job regarding general clerk and teacher, but all of them wanted a permanent worker and thus, turned me down... So cincai la, go there sweep floor, wipe some glasses, trim some thread, and some cashier work and sit around and get pay, ain't that bad anyway...

See, i told you my life is dull. Oh and don't make me start on tapao-ing food for my boss... The most cannot-stand-thing for me in this job is to tapao... Can you imagine i have to walk 1km everyday from KP to some coffee shop to buy my boss food?? Under the hot sun and even during some frizzy rain!!! Oh now i know why I'm not very fat... Even the Ah Neh [i think is some Bangladesh] working at the coffee shop also know me d... Zzzz now i only need to show two fingers and they will make me two iced white coffee...

One of my boss talks to me a lot and he likes to crap bout all his philosophy... So much of rubbish i'm listening to... At first i was thinking it wasn't that bad after all as I get to listen to some different experiences, but ever since the other morning my boss suddenly said that he dreamt of him kissing me in the store!!! EWWWWW!!!!!! i was totally freak out by this perverted old jerk and i have started to keep MORE distance with him... Well you see, i have always kept distance with them... I don't even like to talk to him anymore, totally disgust me and for the money i still need to stay for another freaking month...

Working for them for February is rather worthy as i get 9 days break for CNY and another two days off, so all in i only need to work for like 18days to get the same pay... So why not?? Haha...
Although time passes really slow while working but never mind, money matters... All of a sudden I have become a shopaholic and i seriously need to earn some pocket money to spend... So I'm taking the risk of getting sexual harassment to earn that small amount of money... Stupid ay? Don't worry i'll take care of myself not to 'sit dai' to the pervert and get rid of them as soon as possible...

So much about my boring job... I'm sorry to post such a boring post but that's what i can think of for the moment... Keep up for more updates bout my life then...
Till then~
Cheerio~~

No comments: