Wednesday, February 13, 2008

At Home...

Have been going out for the last couple of days... So today rest day la, so called rest day later also going to visit nicholas... Hope i won't get lost in Shah Alam finding his crib... Have gotten myself lost every single time i went to Shah Alam... zzzz
Oh!! *bend fingers and counting* Tomorrow is 14 of Feb d... That means Valentine's Day is hours away.. Ehem as for me... Have been celebrating S.A.D- Single Awareness Day for a couple of years... Last year i bought chocolates to school and distribute to most of my single friends... [so bad of me to remind people that they have no partner] agahaha then i spend my afternoon playing bowling with my clique of girlfriends... Ehem, though i was single then [am still single now], but i received quite a number of Valentine's presents... gahaha...
So this year what should i do??
I actually promise mom that i'll guai guai stay home... So what should i do??? Ish stay at home alone makes me feel miserable... Gotta find some plan with the buddies.. haha till then... Cheerio~



mk

No comments: