Monday, February 25, 2008

*Yawn*

I ate lunch alone today... Like, again... Just because JX feels lazy to go out for lunch... Ish ish, bad Xin bad bad.. But no big deal, I got some peace of mind when i'm alone... As if nothing around me concerns me... Somehow I'm always careless bout things around me... Careless as in I don't really care what happens around, it's none of my business... Oh i found a better word--- ignorant... Hmmm... It's not a good thing, no no... This pretty much explains why I'm so self-centered... It's always been I, ME and MYSELF... Have to get rid of this individualism in me, but how to do it without losing grip on your own personality???

Advice?? Anyone??

I'm actually looking forward to the release of STPM results.. the sooner the better... waiting is not a nice thing to do... Waiting for something to happen, or some day to come are torturing... And I was guilty to make someone waited for me for some period of time... Just wanna say sorry though... People learnt from mistakes and will avoid to repeat the same thing... Still I usually find it hard to learn from my mistakes, especially when there are emotions involved... [sorry, this is out of topic]

I used to link Averdim and named it as my Ngau Jiong [Idol] in my older blogspot, and I got laughed and teased for that by my friends for doing that... But again I linked him up, b4 asking for permission (I'm sorry) in this blog... I rather admire the way he blogs... simple, yet interesting, and also more or less reflects his characteristic... [I'm not saying that I know him well just by reading his blog, don't get me wrong!!!] And every time I read his blog it never fails to make me look back at my own blog and feel humble for myself... [I find shameful is not the appropriate word, as it's not that serious] Just it always makes me evaluate myself to produce some better posts instead of craps all the while...

My post today seems rather long, and I'm trying to change my blogging style... But if you notice this, after such a long post... I'm still I, ME and MYSELF-ing... So? What can do?? People certainly do not change overnight, what more just within hours?? Very big possibility that I'll live on as the individualistic_mk for the rest of my life... Whether you like it or not :P
Adios~Cheerio~



mk.the fishmonger
[cuz i selfish = sell fish]

No comments: