Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Back from emo-ing!

Oops sorry, I had a tough battle of dilemma and confusion yesterday night that caused my emo moment. But don't worry, I'm back to normal now... You wouldn't believe how silly I am, even me myself wouldn't believe it!!
You see, my work have been so boring that I have to bring some extra things to do during my working hours... First, I started with bringing fictions to read, then cross-stitch to make, playing computer card games for zillions of rounds and even translate mandarin lyrics into 'pin yin' for my friend... Now, I have found a new thing to kill my time, instead of 'eating snakes' and loiter around KP, I brought my notebook to work and blog during work...
Ehem, please be noted that when i say notebook, i literally mean the real notebook with papers... I was like writing out pages and pages of crap and then come home to retype it and post... This is exactly what i am doing now... Yes, silly me~
It also directly reflects how boring my job is, yet hau wei said i got the best job in town. As I basically just have to sit that dreaming for the most of the time and get fairly high pay... Well nothing much to be proud of, DUH!!

For my birthday, I had two celebration, one at Station1 with my friends and another with family at home... Oh that reminds me of my cake and I haven't eat dinner yet as i planned to take the cake as dinner... Yet now my stomach is still empty!!! zzzz

So much for today... Muaxx

No comments: