Monday, February 18, 2008

Random~

It's almost the end of CNY 2008, my cny activities ends when I went back to work... Oh ya! I told my boss that I'm resigning next month. Some sort of pre-notice I supposed. He doesn't seems very happy about it though. But seriously, who cares? I certainly don't care~ Ngahaha... [Echoing]
So people, who's interested in my current job? I sounds like recruiting my apprentice, nah! just kidding around... Well, no harm providing some details to whom it may concern...
Location : CitiManShop, Ground floor Klang Parade.
Working hours : 11am-9.30pm, 6days a week.
Details : Wipe the glass, sweep the floor, Cashier,
Store keeping, Trim newly arrive garments

Salary : Good money, >1k

So, chop chop! Who's in? oh ya, one more important note, interviewees must be pretty or at least pleasant to the eyes...
Haha, indirectly I'm telling people that I'm pretty as I was hired~ Haha not to brag but most people do agree with me okay??? Even though I'm self-devouring too much.. LoL
The air-cond in KP is so cold these days. Maybe due to the lack of crowds here after the cny fever and also the dismissed of Thai Fair..
Anyway, I'm resigning soon and I wanna try my luck at Aeon Bukit Tinggi, Sookee [or something like that] So wish me luck for my future interview... [Keep my fingers crossed]
Speaking of crossing fingers, I have to cross all my fingers, toes, hands, legs and if possible entangle all my hairs to pray for my results which is said to be coming out the end of Feb 2008!!!
OMG!!!!


My fairytale start with...
Once upon a time, a magical imaginary kingdom of MK called the Neverland, live a happy gp lucky little princess (ehem when i say little i mean kecik!) named mk... One fine day, the princess was kidnapped by an evil fire blowing dragon to the Middle Of Nowhere... [ so i also dunno where]...

-to be continue-

Bare with my craps, cannot tahan?? Next time hit the RED button on the upper right side of the window and shoo!!! when you read till the "Fairytale" part... k?

Yours mentally unstable,
mk

No comments: