Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CNY weeee~

Happy Chinese New Year EVE!!! haha ya, eve only, no need to make a huge fuss around... Am ask to help out in some preparation for the reunion dinner but didn't give a damn... Later wait get chop... Yup, this year we are having it at home, Steamboat and BBQ, can't wait to bbq baby lobsters with honey!!! Yummy~

Hehe, this year spent too much on shopping for CNY, ya blame the event not me... I have like 6 tops, 5 pairs of new shoes, 4 bottoms, 3 new bags, and 2 dresses... Not that many la when i list them out... Haha.. But I keep spending and spending till my purse vomit blood so much and the purse turn into red colour... Haha, sorry sorry, my purse memang is red colour de... hahaha...

Oops family calls... I'll try to update more as soon as possible....

No comments: