Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Now most Hokkiens are praying Ti Kong and thats why everywhere can hear the "ping ping piang piang" of the fireworks and fire crackers... Yes!!! Valentine's day is finally over... Haiz seriously though I said I've let him go, I still can't get him of my mind in this eventful day... I think is just the environment factors that seeing couples dating and advertisement like "Love is in the air~" awakens the hibernated him in me, no? Haha that will only happen for this day, and this day only...
Since it's Single Awareness Day as well, I might as well whine a little bit more... Yes I'm regretting over actions I've made, but people keep saying what's over is over so I've no choice but to accept the facts that it's no point crying over spilled milk... Time will heal any wound and I'll try my best to erase him out of my life... I promise... Love cannot be forced, but to not to love is something beyond our control... So let it be...
muaxx of the day~



mk.emo

No comments: