Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So much for my off day today...
boring~ But no need to work how also syok one...
Played bowling with those dogs [don't understand why they like to call each other dog]
Didn't score well, ugh ugh... And the swimming plan for today got canceled because of the SUPER UBER heavy rain the pours Klang Valley during the evening... Deng!! Plus it was me driving on the highway during the "storm", thus makes me freaking stressed and tension because i can't see the road!!! Then when I went to fetch my bro at Klang High, (weather : still pouring heavily) that brainless idiot walk out with the oh-i'm-so-gaya-walking-in-the-rain look and come and step into my car with his body soaking wet!!! (I was in a queue to get into the school for him though) I was so furious at how stupid he can be and practically yelled at him and scolded him all the way until we reach home... His hair never dry up because my saliva keeps splashing onto his face!!! *kidding*
This is what you get when i update a post on my emo moment... and sorry to people around me when i'm in the emo mode...


p/s: STPM results should be coming out by mid March...
(Not as the rumour says : before election...)



mk.emo.freak

No comments: