Thursday, February 21, 2008

So this is how it ends...

Happy Chap Goh Meh to all Chinese readers... After midnight there goes CNY 2008...
Oh today i super not happy with my older boss... He is so bad that he asked me to walk all the way to Meru Pasar Malam to tapao his dinner>>Nasi Lemak... and Air Longan...
Bloody, I've never been to that pasar malam and i don't even know where to buy those stuff...zzzz Nvm la, I got mouth to ask still... Cannot tahan i have to walk all the way there some more need to cross the big and busy road... What if i was knocked by a blind and reckless driver???? Ugh... I'm too tai siu je d... Abit abit complain...
Yesterday went for Jumper the movie... They keep say it's for kids... But girls like super heroes what... Haaha, but then the main character, David in the movie ain't no hero, no no... He is involved in banking, or more precisely, bank robbing... Bk asked me if I have such special ability like the jumpers where will i go?? He assumed i will jump to my favorite male artist's bathroom... Zzzz, haha I wanna jump myself to his heart... If that's possible, I would have kill him by bursting myself out of his heart... Kakaka, okay i know that was gross... Sorry sorry...
I had lunch alone today, may need to get use to me being alone, I don't even like to talk alot anymore... You can see my posts are shorter than they used to in Xanga blog... Yup, I actually deleted that blog when i was emo-ing from gotten dumped! Whatever... F*** off~ Come on, I don't scold vulgar words, F*** might be FEEL, FACE, FEED, F--- whatever... Use you imagination...

mk

No comments: