Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just like every other sleepless night, I'm here blogging bout some craps that come across my mind... Definitely not those bothering me, somethings are best kept P&C... Yesterday night I watch Bleach the anime bout Shinigami and end up sleeping at 3am... Sleeping at late hours makes me somewhat tired during work and since my job is so free, I took a nap on the sofa in my shop... I basically 'fish' and 'pig' from 3-5.30pm... Yup, terrible worker I am, give no damn! I'm resigning okay?? And guess what... My somewhat perverted boss snaps photos of my sleeping, I was like jeez!!! He had been trying to take photos of me lately, though I've always dodge the camera.. Zzzz, I don't like my photos being taken by people whom I don't like, furthermore I'm not close with him either... And moreover, WITHOUT my permission!!! Can I actually sue him for doing that??? Well, I'm not such a mean person, but i seriously mind that he took the photos... [though I look quite good in that photo] Ugh that's not the point!! My TERUK boss always like to give me those stares that he always said is use to 'electrified' opponent sex... Come on~ Just go home and stare at yourself in front of your mirror!!! I just don't like my boss...

(C** i t*** h**? T*** i*'* n**** t** l*** t* g** m* b***?)
(I* h* c**** j*** a**, I'* s*** I'** a***** h** v*** e*****...)
[please do not try to decipher the code... It's meant to be not readable]


muaxx...

Without love,
mk

No comments: