Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Back in action...

Ever since STPM... I have not been blogging for a couple of months...
I even deleted my old blog in xanga... I guess i was having hormone disorder i guess...
Unusual level of adrenaline in my body makes me can't think straight....
Yes, I'm trying to blame it on my adrenal gland instead of me being emo...
What so ever, today i suddenly feel like blogging again... And so, i created a new one...
So lebih... I wonder will my old readers get to know bout this blog again...

Oh yes, I have a hair cut today... like again?? lol short hair is hard to maintain... zzzz
this time i go for one-length-bob... Maybe end of feb i'll go for graduation bob...
Love bob hair style... but nowadays so many people out there also carry a bob head...
makes it so common... no likey...

Haven't blog for awhile, i've become rather rusty on blogging... so gonna stop here for today...

Adios~

No comments: