Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sickz...

Huhu long time no see... Lately I was so occupied with labs, quizzes and assignments... Still manage to play around of course... But poor me fall sick for about 1 week and jeez, wasted so much of precious time to study... My God!! Ah, am going to dispensing lab later for dosage form practical... Making suppositories later.. And cream and ointment... The procedures seems hard.. sienz... Aiks what to cure my diarrhoae??? Handmade suppositories?? Hate to feel sick!!! When everyone else are having sleeping problem such as insomnia, I am happily having problem of sleeping too much...

Huhu, semester break is approaching, this coming holiday might be heading to Perak... It's like the must-have-holiday-trip... Perak guys faster plan a good trip for us oh!!! Oh speaking of semester break, I will have to be back in Penang a month earlier to help out in the preparation of Wanderer's Anual Concert... then end of june to participate in the APPS organized by school... Sponsorships are yet to be completed... So much to do, so lazy me... Need to start preparing for the Orientation week of the next intake, aiks becoming senior d, getting older as we speaks...

Aging is an exciting process as we learn more, but nevertheless I still feel sad for the ever losing time and youth... Haha lazy d. haven't revise for my lab later, gtg tata!! muaxx!!! This post is so random, right i'm just blogging for the sake of it... blah~


mk

No comments: