Saturday, March 28, 2009

-home-sweet-home-

I'm home!!! Yep, in Klang...
Came back for Ching Ming prayer after all the quizzes...

PNS quiz is unbearable...
I drew the structure of cocaine wrong,
forgot most of the drugs properties,
what's stable only at acid and cold condition...?
Endless mistakes...
Didn't really finish the syllabus on time... Blah...

Had a practical test on thursday...
Have miscalculated dose, unstable suspension and gritty ointment...
Sadness... Nothing seems to go smoothly for me last week...
Don't make me recall back the pharmacology quiz on tuesday...
and on top of everything,
i'm feeling unwell again...
Ahaha my nose blockage was such a buzz that i was drooling at phenylephrine, the nasal decongestant as i studied the alpha receptor agonist. Sweat de maxima~

Then yesterday, had my worst flight ever with AirAsia back to KL...
I was expecting to reach home by 11pm ended up 2hours later.
First the plane delayed its departure due to whatever reason by 45minutes, then finally arrive at KL at 10.30pm waited for my luggage at the ring but luggages from K.Kinabalu comes out instead...
Waited for half and hour and guess what??
My luggage was accidentally flew to Kuching...
Screw you!! AirAsia!!!
Next, waited(again....!!) to make a report on misplaced luggage...
Condolences to other passengers who are staying at wherever hotel, have another plane to catch in few hours...
Thanks to their idiotic carelessness, I got lectures by my dad for another half an hours on my way back home on checking in luggage...

Anyway, I got my luggage back today morning... Some staff sent it back to my door step... He was kinda rude asking direction from me... But dunno why I'm not offended, while my sis impatiently complains about him being rude... Lol...

Finally reach home around 1am...
The minute i stepped into the living room i saw a mail for me, surprisingly!
Guess who from??
To my surprise it's from the boyfriend...
It's a simple love letter and with photos and glancing back on our footsteps...
He's sooooo sweet...

Thinking of which, he was so busy going to Sg. Dua to print things (i suspect the photos) and the post office to post stuff (i suspect the letter) last week...
Well, I'll have to say he have been planning alot of things without my knowing...
Still, was so touched loooo!!!
I am not a romantic person, so these kinda efforts never cross my mind previously...
Come to think of it, I gotta pull up my socks and make some improvement myself...
don't wanna be a bad girl friend lo...
Haha eventhough I am one...
Wish me good luck peeps...



mk.love.bz

No comments: