Saturday, March 14, 2009

Celebrations

Was freaking busy with quizzes and assignments for the pass few weeks... Well still have an assignment hanging around, neeway, just had our Dosage Form Quiz yesterday afternoon and head to Gurney for my dear roommate's (aka Shmily aka Lonely) birthday celebration... We went to Redbox and watched Dragonball Evolution~ The movie was a blast!! I just love Bulma the cool chick... Hoohoo... Lonely was so touched when Dr. Yvonne sang her Happy Birthday with the whole of our class... Cool~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROOMMATE~
WELCOME TO THE CLUB 20'S
Next, it's my beloved sista's birthday today!!! I celebrate with you when i get back home ok????? hahhaa Am very proud of that noob sister for her extracurricular achievements, but curricular wise... Hhehee no comment la.. Anyway~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY!!!!
NO MORE SWEET 16~
Right I better get back to work.. So much to do, so little time...
Pretty much because my time is occupied by someone~
Adios~ Muaxx
mk

No comments: