Monday, February 16, 2009

A normal uupdate of life...

After the CNY break, I again back in Penang... Celebrated my birthday with friends... A really happy one... Thanks for the (almost) surprise... Haha had a great night... Then, lead on normal life routine of lectures, practicals, swimming, bla-bla-bla...
And here comes Valentine's day... Close friends were busy preparing their Valentine's present... Went to Queensbay for dunno how many times a week... Was expecting a quiet and lonely weekend for myself... Planned to study and finish my lab report and stuff, then here comes the invitations... Fully booked on Valentine's day... Noon went out with YewJin and the new couple to gurney... Took the Valentine's Package at Redbox Gurney and enjoy my all time favorite ~ singing!! Then continue to Queensbay and BZ joined us for a short walk... Indulged my long lost favorite Chocolate Indulgence at Secret Recipe~ Yummilicious... Then WS came and we went to look for a wedding gift for our SHE project... Next, table for 2 at T.G.I.Friday Queensbay... and lastly, end the day with Ong Bak 2 at Golden Screen Cinema QBM. Got a box full of chocolate and candy from WS, and a bracelet from YJ...

I know it's abit late... But still....
~Happy Valentine's Day~
To all my readers, my friends,
and of course, yewjin and winsoon...
-mk-

No comments: