Friday, December 5, 2008

Outings...

Went for movie "Twilight" with the siblings and buddies... Forgot that it was Super Wednesday and ended up sitting at the fourth row from the screen... Looked at Edward and Bella that close had failed to make me fascinating over their chun-ness claimed by ivan and may... Was so disappointed that the romance was completely cut by whoever resposible for it... Didn't even get to see the lips touch.. ciu! Did some shopping.. Looking forward to my shopping spree when my mood strikes...

Went to pyramid again yesterday, with ivan and lilian.. Basically what i remember doing yesterday was eat. walk. eat. walk. bowling. eat again... Hahaha see see see, how to not gain weight if i have been eating so much... adui dui... Oh oh say d must announce again... I tapao-ed Ivan the NoOb again in bowling!!! Wakakakakakakkaka tak boleh tahan his noobness... No one so noob like him d one... Wanna thanks Ivan for the treat to Haagen Dazs... Freaking expensive ice-cream but every teaspoon seems to worth the money... Waiting for my roommate to treat me as promised... wakaka

^Strongly Recommended!!^ Royal Monte something...



Well was kinda down yesterday... But as followed a new awareness arises and new decisions were made... Ever since the last break up, I have been staying S.U.N- single.unavailable.and naughty rather than being S.A.D- single.available.and desperate... Just realized that I will most probably stay S.U.N in the near future... Don't ask me why... I'm just not interested...
mk

No comments: