Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It haven't change much..

Had a new hair cut yesterday afternoon.. So sorry for causing ivan to be late for work and he eventually didn't work yesterday night aiks, and sorry for causing ben to be late for his badminton game in the evening.. Somehow everytime I wanna change my hairstyle, I was hoping that somehow after the physical change I can also change the spiritual me, to live on with a new me from within... However, no matter how many times i cut my hair, dye a new colour, or get a fresh new look, I still feel like the old me.. Looks like my success in escapism only last for a very short moment.. I love my life in Penang, the life that I feel so fresh myself, with new friends, new topics, new environment and all.. and most importantly, there is nothing in Penang that reminds me of the past.. The memories that I wish to remember no more.. Somethings are just unforgettable when they are already engraved on ones heart.. In Penang, the engraves are covered and burried by the hectic lifes and merry happenings, they were so unnoticeable to the point that I can deny their existances... When i was happily indulging myself as the so called new me, I came back to Klang, where emo starts kicking, and some pain starts digging... A simple word, a brief glance, a familiar route, everything seems to linked to the past that seems so clear, as if it was just yesterday... no matter how much i wish to deny it, every indication has finally prove me weak and failed to move on.. my heart still skip a beat when i hear the name.. eventhough the sore is not as excruciating as it was, it's presence is undeniable.. if one year is not enough to let go, I'll use two.. if two years are insufficient still, I'll have three... one day... i believe... i will wake up in the morning, in klang and felt no him no more..

mk

2 comments:

Lame_Mary said...

=D chill.. Somehow your post makes me remember of the past too..

Ling said...

You made me emo too, same feeling here. :'(