Monday, December 1, 2008

Cinderella story

*Alarm Ringing*
*MK snapped the alarm and continue dreaming*
*Door knocked*
"What time edi?!?! Faster wake up and do the chores!!!"
Unwillingly, I crawled down from my bed, wash face, brush teeth, munched on some bun from the Bread Story... After breakfast, here comes the laundry... Walau.. Why so many garments one??!?!?! With endless complaints and whines and sighs, I finally finish all the laundries, thanks for some help from sista. Fetched her to tuition, slacked at lilian's house. fetch sis back again and start preparing dinner...
*Chop, chop, chop*
*Start the fire, fried fried and test flavor*
We had broccoli and scrambled egg for dinner, nice chicken soup... This will probably be my routine for the next three weeks until I fly back to Penang. Why?? Cuz my dear maid is on leave!!! Balik kampung d!!! OMG, best thing is!! My washing machine spoiled!!! I'm washing by hands, so sad that my smooth and soft little hands have gotten rough due to just ONE day of washing... What happens after 3 months?!?!?! Sadness...
OMG! x infinity
mk.dun_call_me_Mary

No comments: