Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Greetings from USM, Penang Island!!!

Hey readers, well I wonder if there's any left who will visit my page daily, ussually, gradually, occasionally or whatever, even myself visit my blog only once in a blue moon... Everyone is busy with their Uni life, and so do I... Hehehe, Erm I'm in the library actually, supposed to be learning how to use KRISALIS, a service to find books and jurnals, and also browsing through the website called medscape for Jurnals regarding Pharmacy issues for my first assignment... But then, no idea how to use the service and found many jurnals that I barely understand, I decide to steal some time for blogging...

Yesterday was my first day to lecture and I was lucky that none of my classes got cancelled by whatever reasons... Unlike Eric, the less fortunate one, whose classes always cancelled... And yup life as a Pharmacy student ain't easy in USM... My faculty is the only one that requires us to wear formal EVERYDAY to lectures and lab... Wanna portrait professionals image konon... Haha so ya, in USM, if you see students in formal attire, most probably he/she is a pharmacy student... fainted*

The more unfortunate event is that there will be no bus stopping near our school... So from my hostel, my roommate and I will have to walk approximately 1 km to my school... Everyday~~~~ In FORMAL attire samor!!! Haha, okay, enough whinning, I always do best in complaining, but my concept is, done complaining?? Alright, pull yourself together and life on!!! Yup, current aim is to score at least GPA of 3.75 out of 4.0... Haha since most people here are from Matriculation, when they here that you're from STPM they'll give the look as if you are very good... SO... STRESSSSSS lol, nolar mainly caused by my own pride and egoism... kk gtg for now... tata



mk

2 comments:

Lame_Mary said...

u still got me this loyal viewer of your blog le... haha... my aim is 4.0/4.0 cgpa.. no more pang chui or chao chui like stpm d... must maintain or get 4.0 in 1st 2 sem... no matter how... read till die also wan it...haha...support me?

NaS said...

greetings back...

--
http://pp.my