Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Short ShoutOut From USM again...

Hey people, my life lately have gone way too happening for me to blog about it... Too many things to share, yet too little time... Please bare with my lack of updates, I promise you'll get a satisfying one very very soon... So stay tuned for the next update... I hope I can find time to blog cause have been too busy on everything!!! Lecture notes, Lab reports, Literature evaluation assignments, Shopping, Spending, Playing, sub-Orientations, Outings, and so on, so forth... And just an hour ago, I sign myself up in Chess Club and Fencing Club as well... Have a Convo week activity - PharmEX coming up in a month... And many many more yadi yada... Well Just imagine how busy I am kay??? Hahaha so please forgive me ya...

Miss you all muaxxx

mk

No comments: