Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello!!

Hey peeps!!! Again I'm not blogging with my laptop... Only because there is no Wi-fi coverage in my room, Noob USMHotspot!!! And I'm lazy to bring my lappie down to the cafeteria... So now I'm in a cyber cafe near my hostel... Hehehe, I can sense there are people missing me somewhere... Well I plan to say 'everywhere' but I'm afraid that I'll get rotten eggs throwing towards me from everywhere instead... Hehe, looking at my ability to blog and crap you should know that I'm doing great here...

But it's either I'm heartless/cold-blooded or I'm strong and tough that I'm not homesick... Well, I was homesick at the first week, but soon enough that I have pull myself together and live a life as a university student far away from home... Sometimes I missed my friends as well, but not CF aka Karen, as I get to see her very often here and fyi, she just sitting beside me playing Gold Miner.. LOL, Eric asked me to update my blog more regularly, but please understand that I'm a busy Pharmacy first year student ya~~

Actually I have been typing this since 2 something but I stopped for the drama Fated To Love You so... hehe Blogging tergendala... anyway gotta go now tata~~~


mk

No comments: