Monday, June 23, 2008

Turning Over A New Leaf...

My blog seems lifeless this month... Why is that so?? I cannot give you an answer myself... Till today, 23 June I only manage to update 5 short posts, which to me is a failure... What so ever, am leaving to Penang this coming Friday morning... Will be back in August, look forward to my return will you???


There's alot of preparation to do before I set of to my university life... I'm still in a dilemma whether should I bring my Mr. Fei to Penang... That big dog is gonna occupy big portion of my luggage, but I can't sleep well without it!! :P By the way, Mr.Fei is my biggest and favorite soft toy that I got as a gift 3 years back from my ex... Used to love it soooo much that my sis gets jealous of it... Haha, that Fei had occupied half of my bed for 3years and made me always complaining bout my bed being too small...

Besides, gotta do some more shopping on glosseries, toiletries, and some basic needs of living... Also wondering should I bring my comforter?? Lol I might as well transfer my whole room to Penang... Luckily still got a cousin in Penang so will go and kacau him when in trouble..


So many things to do, so little time... I'll update again later.. tata



mk

No comments: