Friday, June 20, 2008

Penang Here I come!!!

Yoohooooo~~
Hey I'm just back from my Genting trip; the last trip before Local university intake and the trip was real fun!!! Hehe Err everyone knows bout genting so I need not to elaborate more...

Yup! I got my first choice which is Pharmacy in USM... Was rather regret and down yesterday thinking to go so far away from home, and leaving many of my friends in Klang Valley... Just now got to know that JiaXin and Caren going to USM as well... So yey!!! Girl friends are there together so it's pretty exciting...

One more thing bout Penang is the FOOD!!!! Haha, some of my friends are worried that I might come back 4 years later as a PP.. PP stands for Pui Po (Fat Lady) due to my Tham-Jia-ness and Penang's nice.delicious.tasty.yummylicious FOOD!!! So hehe I'll try to control my diet k???

So friends, even though we will not be meeting each other often, check out my blog and see how I'm doing in life ya?! Cheerio!



mk

1 comment:

CK Lam said...

Welcome to Penang.... the island that has a lots of yummy and tasty food.

There are plenty of good food around, hope my food blog will give you a rough guide on its location....
www.tmytmz.blogspot.com

Happy eating :)